We love talking about wine almost as much as we love making it. And we'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Shopping, Shipping & Returns
We currently ship to all U.S. states except AK, AR, HI, IL, MI, MS, RI, SD, UT. Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know when Juliet is available in additional markets.
Juliet is currently available for purchase at select retailers, restaurants, and bars in New York, Florida, and California. Visit our store locator to find a location near you.
Juliet is sold exclusively in the U.S. If you are interested in seeing our products in another country, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
We will launch a subscription option very soon. Join the Juliet community to be the first to know, either by following us on Instagram or TikTok, or signing up for our newsletter.
Yes, Juliet is available in select restaurants. Check out our store locator for the most current list. If you have a restaurant, hotel or bar where you would like to see Juliet served, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Your order will ship within 2-3 business days of the order being placed. Transit times vary by location.
We are unable to accept returns, however, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A proprietary packaging style created by Juliet, the Eco-Magnum™ is a reimagined, luxury version of a boxed wine. It contains 1.5L of wine (like a traditional “magnum”) which stays fresh for up to six weeks after opening. It is glass-free and consists of a 100% recycled paper outer and a plastic inner, which is made of 53% renewable materials. Both are recyclable and the paper outer is reusable.
Each Eco-Magnum™ contains 1.5L of wine, which is equal to two standard glass bottles of wine (2 x 750mL).
Open your Juliet in three easy steps (no corkscrew required):
1. Press firmly on the perforated circle where it says “Open Here” and remove. Then lift up and pull open the upper perforated panel without tearing it off.
2. Reach through the opening and pull out the black tap. Arrange the tap on the circular edge, then push the upper panel over the tap to lock it into place.
3. Remove the foil from the tap and press down on the red button to pour. Enjoy your delicious wine for up to 6 weeks after opening!
Refrigerate and enjoy Juliet wines for up to six weeks after opening.
The BPA-free wine pouch has no effect on the taste of the wine. It will preserve the taste for up to six weeks after your first pour, unlike bottled wines that turn bad a few days after opening.
Juliet sources grapes from several different high-quality vineyards in acclaimed AVAs of Central Coast, California.
No, Juliet's winery is not accepting visitors at this time. Please sign up for our newsletter to be the first to be notified if that changes.
Sustainability & Recycling
1. Remove the inner plastic wine pouch, cut open the top, and give it a quick rinse.
2. If you are finished with the recycled paper outer, you can place that in your paper recycling bin.
3. Place the rinsed plastic pouch in your plastic recycling bin (please make sure #7 plastics are accepted).
4. If you are unsure about plastic recycling in your municipality, please use the Eco-Enclose envelope provided in your Juliet delivery to return the plastic pouches to our collection facility, where we’ll make sure they are properly recycled.
Our premium packaging reduces carbon emissions by 84% when compared to the same amount of wine in traditional glass bottles. The outer package is made from 100% recycled paper, which reduces energy and weight during transport and is easily recycled, thereby contributing to a circular economy model.
Juliet is made in a winery that is certified by the California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance (CSWA). Visit their website for more information on their certification requirements.
As a partner of 1% for the Planet, Juliet has pledged to donate at least 1% of gross sales to grassroots, environmentally focused charities committed to building a healthy and sustainable planet.
If you cannot find the answer to your question on our FAQs page, please email us directly at email@example.com. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all inquiries regarding sales, events, or brand partnerships. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are always on the lookout for great talent to join the Juliet team. If you're interested in working with us send your resume and an email explaining your interest to email@example.com.