You must be of legal drinking age to purchase Juliet
Juliet's chill packs are made for warmer days. The coolers fit perfectly inside your Eco-Magnum™ of wine and can be reused again and again.
- Edna Valley & Los Olivos Grenache grapes
- Aged in 100% stainless steel
- An homage to Provençal style wine
Buy it with
Your order will ship within 2-3 business days of the order being placed. Transit times vary by location.
We currently ship to all U.S. states except AK, AR, MS, RI, SD, UT. Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know when Juliet is available in additional markets.
We are unable to accept returns, however, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each Eco-Magnum™ contains 1.5L of wine, which is equal to two standard glass bottles of wine (2 x 750mL).
1. Remove the inner plastic wine pouch, cut open the top, and give it a quick rinse.
2. If you are finished with the recycled paper outer, you can place that in your paper recycling bin.
3. Place the rinsed plastic pouch in your plastic recycling bin (please make sure #7 plastics are accepted).
4. If you are unsure about plastic recycling in your municipality, please use the Eco-Enclose envelope provided in your Juliet delivery to return the plastic pouches to our collection facility, where we’ll make sure they are properly recycled.
We heard it
through the grapevine
At this time, Juliet's wine shipments are limited to the U.S. locations listed above. To request new states or countries, please email email@example.com